SORRY, PROGRAM IS NOW SOLD OUT – ALL PLACES TAKEN…
The Pakenham Warriors Junior Rep Program gives talented basketballplayers the opportunity to play at the representative level, which is the peak competition for Juniors in the Melbourne United Victorian JuniorBasketball League (MUVJBL).
The competition caters for boys and girls, from U12’s to U20’s.
The Pakenham & District Basketball Association(PDBA) participate in the MUVJBL as Pakenham Warriors and have quicklydeveloped a reputation as one of the most ‘up & coming’ clubs in thecompetition.
Try-outs for the Rep Program run in September/October each year.
- Are you considering trying out for a Pakenham Warriors team to playin next season but are unsure if you have the necessary skills to play at the Rep level?
- Have you played Rep Basketball before and are unsure if you shouldtry-out again?
- Are you interested in playing Rep in the near future or want to find outmore about exactly what’s involved in being a Pakenham Warrior?
If you answered yes to one or more of the above questions, then you SHOULD register for the 2017/18 Rep Ready Program.
The weekly sessions, that are conducted by the Pakenham Warriors Directors of Coaching and other current Warriors Rep Coaches, will focus on the game’s fundamentals that are necessary to compete at the Junior Rep level.
Both Boys and Girls born between 2003-2008 can register for the Rep Ready program.
- Cardinia LiFE Basketball Stadium
- 4 x Sunday sessions (Sept 3rd, 10th, 17th & 24th)
- 11:30am to 1pm
- $40 (total for all 4 weeks)