The Pakenham and District Basketball Association Inc. (PDBA) are calling for interested persons for the Pakenham Warriors Director of Coaching position for the 2018/9 Season.
The role requires the following, but is not limited to:
- Lead the program in conjunction with the PDBA Basketball Philosophy, Basketball Development Manager.
- Provide feedback to all coaches within the program and assist them where required.
- Plan and clinic Sunday training sessions. Implementing the PDBA Basketball Style and System of Play. In conjunction with the Strength and Conditioning Program.
- Work with a team of Age Group Head Coaches to achieve positive results.
- Assist coaches with parent and player issues if they arise.
- Attend Coaches Meetings.
It is expected that the ideal candidate will be available on Friday nights between 6:30pm – 10:40pm and on Sunday mornings between 8am – 1pm
Written applications should be emailed to email@example.com
Applications close Monday 18th August 2018.