ABOUT AUSSIE HOOPS
Aussie Hoops is a national program which provides an environment where children of all abilities can achieve on the court – and reap the rewards of skill development, enhanced self-esteem, social cooperation and grassroots sports participation. Put simply, Aussie Hoops introduces children to basketball in a structured and accredited environment that connects our game at the grassroots through to the elite level. Our national coaching curriculum and sequentially developed program consists of warm-up games, skill activities and modified games all delivered by accredited coaches.
Aussie Hoops is the perfect program to introduce the game of basketball to those aged 5 – 10 years old. First time participants MUST PURCHASE an official Aussie Hoops starter pack!
TERM 4 DETAILS
We know people are busy and sometimes it’s hard to fit things into the schedule. That’s why we’ve made it easy for you and your child to choose a session that suits your schedule.
The term runs for 9 sessions and each session is 45 minutes. Please note that if you miss a session, refunds and make-up sessions are not available.
Monday Session start on the 2nd of October. All other sessions start the week of Monday the 9th of October.
See link for full break down of costs.
Choose a suitable session to attend:
- Mondays 4:30 – 5:15 (Officer Community Hub)
- Mondays 5:30 – 6:15 (Officer Community Hub)
- Tuesdays 3:45 – 4:30 (Bayles Regional Primary School)
- Wednesdays 4:00 – 4:45 (Cardinia Life)
- Wednesdays 5:00 – 5:45 (Cardinia Life)
- Thursdays 4:00 – 4:45 (Cardinia Life)
- Thursdays 5:00 – 5:45 (Cardinia Life)
- Fridays 3:45 – 4:30 (Beaconsfield Upper Primary School)